Translated from the original post in French: “Réseau des partenaires Esri au Québec, au Canada et dans le monde, janvier 2021” .
In the geospatial world in Quebec, 4 companies announced in 2020 that they had joined the network of Esri partners with Esri Canada. These four announcements are as follows:
- September 17 2020: Geosapiens joins the program Esri Startup!;
- December 3 2020: Consortech becomes partner Esri;
- December 7 2020: Groupe Trifide officially joins the global network of partners Esri. (announced on their page LinkedIn); https://www.linkedin.com/company/groupe-trifide/
- December 21 2020: Jakarto joins the network of partners Esri, an essential opportunity to exploit Jakarto data with Esri technologies..
The Partner Network
The directory of Esri partners in Canada and around the world is rich in information. Here are some “metrics” on the Esri network:
Total of 1634 partners in the world (+3 not yet having a profile);
- 93 in Canada (+3 not yet having a profile);
- 967 in the United States;
- 22 in France
Esri Partners in Quebec
In Quebec, therefore, 21 companies:
- Aqua Data
- CYME International T&D Inc.
- Eos Systèmes de Positionnement (Eos)
- Groupe Altus
- Groupe SYGIF
- Groupe Système Forêt
- Groupe Trifide
- JW Comm inc.
- OPA Technologies
- PCI geomatics (now CATALYST.EARTH)
- Plani-Forêt S.G.F
Other Network Features
The directory allows you to filter the search according to one or more of these criteria:
- Services (Training, consultation, accommodation, Integration, …);
- Solutions (Data, Equipment, Software);
- Business Classifications (Minority-owned, Veteran-owned Small Business (VOSB), …);
- Specialities (ArcGIS Online, ArcGIS Indoors, ArcGIS Urban, …);
- Partnership level (Startup, Bronze, Silver, Gold, Platinium, Alliance).
- Industry (Agriculture, Insurance, … Public Security, …);